Monday, September 28, 2009

Tentative

Here I am, standing in a small corner, looking out a giant expanse of possibility. It's wide and bright and I can't make out the details except what's in front of me, small things, 4 mile runs and vintage books and fresh coats of paint.

So I will take a step forward and name the things I see waiting before me, the things I can reach and hold or pass by and observe, but either way, moving forward.

Make books out of Mad and V's blogs.
Send children's story off to publisher.
Work on the Cactus Black and Cactus Pink story.
Become an expert in three different areas.
Go to Iceland.
Run a marathon.
Learn a language.
Create a living space for my family with intention, a place for us.
Take kickboxing lessons.
Institute Savory Sundays, where every thing we eat is delicious and thoughtfully prepared and good for you.
Have a garden that produces leafy greens, lots of tomatoes and onions. At least.
Get crafty again.
See Chris Bathgate live.
Tour the northeast at the peak of fall colors.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment